下载江苏十一选五开奖结果 www.ukqxur.com.cn Contents:Definition | Acceptance of Contract Terms | International Users | Use Restrictions | Intellectual Property | Web Links | Notification Of Copyright Infringement | Personal Information And Privacy | Updating Your Personal Information | Use And Protection Of Account Number And Password | Warranties and Disclaimers | Limitation of Liability | Errors | Linked Web Sites | Law and Venue | Language | General
The terms "we", "us" and "our" are used to refer to APL Co. Pte Ltd and its affiliated companies.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to our products, services, and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that we intend to announce such products, services, or programs in your country. This Site is controlled and operated by us from our offices in Singapore. We make no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Without limitation, you agree that when using this Site, you will not:
- Use this Site in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise use or make available, materials or files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Use or access this Site with automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other similar mechanisms
- Use or access this Site in any way that, in our judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of this Site or our services or interferes with the ability of other authorized users to access and use this Site or our services.
We have no obligation to monitor the use of this Site; however we reserve the right to do so and prohibit or deny use or access at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Sites at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is held by us or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our prior written permission or that of the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You may place a plain format text link to this Site on your Web site if the text link is not a prominent feature on your site or used in any way to confuse or mislead customers. Linking to any page of this Site other than the home page is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking or license agreement with us. To inquire about such an agreement, you may send a request toMail corporate.[email protected].com. Any Web site or other device that links to the home page is prohibited from (a) replicating or mirroring content of this Site, (b) implying in any fashion that we or any of our affiliates are endorsing the Web site, its products, services or contents, (c) presenting false information about us, this Site or our products or services, (d) framing or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the content of this Site without our express written consent; or (e) using any of our or our affiliates' logo, trade or service mark, trade or service name or copyright without our express written consent.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or sites linked to from this Site, send your Notice of Claim of Copyright Infringement to:
Group General Counsel
APL Co. Pte Ltd
9 North Buona Vista Drive
#14-01 The Metropolis Tower 1
by providing the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site; Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Personal Information And Privacy
Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by contacting Mail corporate.[email protected].com.
Use And Protection Of Account Number And Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account number, account name, user ID and/or password, if applicable, for the Services you utilize through this Site. You are responsible for damages resulting from all uses of your account number, account name, user ID and/or password, whether actually or expressly authorized by you, unless access to your account number, account name, user ID and/or password was obtained through no fault or negligence of your own.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US OR YOU AND A THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PARTY'S MATERIALS OR SERVICES, THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
Limitation of Liability
Unless and to the extent such limitation is prohibited by law, in no events will we, our related partnerships, affiliates, corporations, agents or representatives be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this Site or for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, liability for business interruption or loss of data or profits arising out of access to or use of this Site, even if we are expressly advised on the possibility of such damages. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of or browsing of this Site or your downloading of any material, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site. Furthermore, we assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever due to any third party's unjustified access to the Web site, passwords or data or information in this Site.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and up to date, this Site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible or liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions or from the results obtained from the use of this information. We may make changes to the materials displayed and services offered at this Site at any time without notice.
Linked Web Sites
We make no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding any other Web site which you may access through this Site. When you access a third party Web site, please understand that it is independent from ours and that we have no control over the content of that Web site. In addition, a link to a third party Web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses and other items of destructive nature.
Law and Venue
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices in Singapore. By accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Singapore, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore with respect to such matters.